Robinson & Zakrzewski Law Firm has garnered a reputation as the top social security disability, family law, and criminal defense law firm in Pine Bluff, AR. Legal matters can be complicated, confusing, and even scary. If you are in a tough situation, let us go to work on your behalf, protect your rights, and guide you smoothly through the legal process.
With over 35 years of experience, we have built our success by providing the highest quality legal counsel to both domestic and international clients. Because of our reputation for effective representation with integrity, many of our new cases come to us as referrals from satisfied clients and other attorneys.
Client satisfaction is at the top of our priority list. As a leader in the areas of criminal law, family law, and social security, our lawyers offer clients a breadth and depth of knowledge that many firms simply cannot provide. We believe that “Bigger Is Good. Smarter Is Better.” We are a dynamic, boutique law firm that tailors representation to the unique needs, budget, and goals of each client.
Whatever your situation, you can count on Robinson & Zakrzewski Law Firm to help you move forward with your life. Learn more about how we can help you by calling today!
Meet Our Staff
My Name is Tabitha Lampton and I am the bookkeeper and a legal assistant.
Legal Assistant, 04/2003 to Current
Robinson & Zakrzewski, P.A.-720 West 6th Street
My duties as the Legal Assistant include:
• Produce all legal documents.
• File all pleadings with the court clerk.
• Prepared for trials by organizing exhibits and other key evidence.
• Contacted witnesses to testify under oath at court hearings & trials.
• Investigated facts and law of cases, using pertinent sources to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
• Directed and coordinated law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
• Developed a working relationship with courts, clients, debtors and attorneys.
• Assisted attorneys with reviewing and organizing witness reports.
• Contacted clients to schedule appointments and discuss the progress of cases.
• Filed all court documents on behalf of the attorneys.
• Dictated all weekly and bi-weekly calendar meetings.
• Pre-screened and interviewed legal assistant candidates.
• Prepared for trials by conducting legal research and drafting pleadings.
• Assisted up to 4 lawyers at a time.
• Conducted background investigations on the defendant.
My duties as bookkeeper includes
• Entered financial information and payments to guarantee that employees and vendors are paid accurately and on time.
• Communicated with customers to identify and resolve outstanding payments.
• Developed monthly, quarterly and annual profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
• Spreadsheets-Excel Invoice transactions
• Quick books Account Reconciliations
• Payroll Administrator
• Federal/State Preparation
• In-depth Legal terminology